|Stay in the Streets!
people of Gaza are facing a genocide planned and orchestrated by Israel, the US
and its European allies are complicit.
US bombs from US planes and artillery are killing the people of Gaza who
have no way to avoid the horror. They
are being forced to stay in Gaza as death comes out of the sky. It is a war crime to not allow civilians out
of a conflict zone. It is a war crime to
starve civilians to death, deny them water, electricity, and fuel. It is a war crime to bomb refugee camps,
mosques, and hospital. These are crimes
against humanity. Netanyahu is a war
criminal but so is Biden.
supports these important actions:
of action, January 1 – 7, Stand with Palestine
Washington for Gaza, Saturday, January 13th, 1 PM
it is impossible to keep up with all that is happening, Samidoun, the
Palestinian Prisoner Solidarity Network has been publishing a world-wide
calendar of actions in support of Palestine. That calendar can be found here.
To add your Palestine events to Samidoun's list, send it here: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Stop the bombing of Gaza!
End all US aid to Israel!
Open up the borders and end the Siege!
Save the Date
Decolonization and the
fight against Imperialism
for the entire movement
MN, USA, April
Alex Saab is
Alex Saab has been freed
from US captivity. The diplomat had been
imprisoned for trying to bring humanitarian supplies to Venezuela in legal international
trade but in circumvention of Washington’s illegal economic coercive measures,
also known as sanctions.
How the Campaign to Free Venezuelan Political Prisoner Alex Saab
Negotiated prisoner exchange
In a prisoner exchange, Venezuela released ten US
citizens and some other nationals to free Alex Saab after his over three years
Saab’s plane landed in Venezuela on December 20. He was
tearfully greeted by his family, friends, and Venezuela’s primera combatiente
Cilia Flores, wife of the president. Shortly after, President Nicolás Maduro
made a triumphal public address with Alex Saab at his side at the presidential
palace. [read more]
Some recent blog posts:
- 9,000 Gazan Children Have Undergone Amputations, Many Without Anesthesia – Day 81
- If Americans Knew, Israel-Palestine News
- Starvation Begins to Bite in Rafah
- Khuloud Rabah Sulaiman, Electronic Intifada
- U.S. Labor March for Palestine
- Labor Today International
- Ceasefire Fasters Call on U.S. Attorney for Massachusets to Enforce Leahy Law
- US Pushing Red Sea Into War Zone to Protect Israeli Genocide in Gaza
- Did Israel Kill Iranian Commander to Provoke a Wider War?
- Trita Parsi, Responsible Statecraft
- In the Face of Repression, Resistance Thrives
- Statement: Students for Justice in Palestine at George Washington University and GWU Student Coalition for Palestine
- The One State Reality
- Ann Garrison, Black Agenda Report
- Music for a Revolution
- Lowkey, Rebel Diaz, Roger Waters
- Steps You Can Take to Stop the Ongoing Genocide of Palestinians in Gaza
- Abdul Jabbar, Countercurrents
- Stopping Genocide
- Craig Murray, craigMurray.com
- When Genocide is No Longer Genocide
- Margaret Kimberley, Black Agenda Report
- Rally for Peace: Shut Down General Dynamics – No More Weapons for Israel
- Merchants of Death Tribunal, Veterans For Peace, Ban Killer Drones
- Resistance Regionalizes as Yemeni Navy Seizes Israeli-Linked Vessel
- Abayome Azikiwe, Black Agenda Report
- Palestine’s Resistance Has Already Won in Gaza
- Susan Abulhawa, Workers World
- The Black Misleaders Promote Zionism
- A Stunning Rebuke, U.N. Cease-fire Vote Humiliates U.S. Imperialism
- Sara Flounders, Workers World
- Scott Ritter Debunks Israeli Lies About the Hamas Military Raid on October 7
- Scott Ritter, Socialist Action
- Israel and America’s Growing Zugzwang
- Simplicus the Thinker, Substack
- Struggling to Break the Gaza Blockade
- Ann Garrison and Sara Flounders, Black agenda Report